Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift

Not really my cup of tea, it's not that I don't like animation (I really love a lot of the Pixar movies) its just that this dosent do it for me. that said, it is better that Ice Age 2, in that it does have some sense of a story line, which is largely where the 2nd movie failed.

The best thing about this Movie for me was the Maggie Simpson short film at the beginning, only a few minutes long, but more memorable than the main feature.

The Story line with the named Characters (Sid, Manny etc) was ok, I just don't understand the humour in the interspersed sequences of the animal with the Acorn, I'm not even sure what Animal it is supposed to be!) It just detracts from the main storyline, and without those scenes the movie would just be to short. Maybe take those bits out, and it would make a good 1 hour TV Cartoon slot. 4/10

"If we don't make it, find me a wife and tell her I love her"

No comments:

Post a Comment